Another delicious recipe from our very own David Mullaney, using our In-House Smoked Swordfish!
Ingredients (for 4 tacos):
- 4 six-inch Flour Tortillas
- 4 six-inch Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup of shredded Cheese
- 1 package Local Catch In-House Smoked Swordfish
- 1 cup of Cucumber, diced quarter-inch by quarter-inch
- 1 cup of shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup of Pico de Gallo
- 4 Tablespoons of Avocados, diced half-inch by half-inch, and tossed with a half tablespoon of fresh Lemon Juice to keep from browning)
- 4 Tablespoons of Avocado/Ranch Dressing – place in squeeze bottle
- 4 Teaspoons of freshly chopped Cilantro
- Toast the Corn Tortillas in the oven until hot.
- Place the Smoked Swordfish in the microwave and heat until thoroughly.
- Grill the Flour Tortillas over medium high heat, while melting a quarter-cup of shredded Cheese on each Tortilla.
- When the Cheese is melted, place the Corn Tortilla on the Flour Tortilla, lining up the round edges of both Tortillas and fold, joining the two tortillas together as one.
- Split the Smoked Swordfish into four equal portions and place into the Tortillas.
- Top the Smoked Swordfish with 1 tablespoon of diced Avocado.
- Top the diced Avocado with a quareter-cup of shredded Lettuce.
- Top the Shredded Lettuce with a quarter-cup of Pico de Gallo.
- Top the Pico de Gallo with 1 tablespoon of diced Cucumber.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of Avocado/Ranch Dressing and garnish with 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped Cilantro.