from the kitchen of The Local Catch's own Mike Grattan
- Fresh Local Catch Atlantic Cod
- Lemon Pepper from The Spice Gypsy (available at the South Kingstown Winter Farmers Market at the Peacedale Mill Complex)
- Panko bread crumbs
- Softened Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take cod and pat dry with a paper towel, lay flat in casserole pan.
- Lightly spread softened butter over each cod fillet.
- Season generously with Spice Gypsy lemon pepper.
- Lightly coat top of cod with panko bread crumbs.
- Cover casserole dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes.*
- Remove cover and bake an additional 5 minutes (or until cod begins to flake apart).
*If using thicker cod loin instead of cod fillets, extended cooking time will be required to thoroughly cook.